The EIS LGBT+ Network is an informal network which meets 2-3 times per year and shares information and updates between meetings.
- Connects EIS members who identify as LGBT+ or as allies for LGBT+ equality
- Advises the Equality Committee on LGBT+ equality and discrimination issues
- Provides opportunities for members to attend events, CPD, conferences and seminars
- Keeps members up to date with equality news and initiatives
- Gives members the chance to shape EIS policy
If you would like more information on the LGBT Network, or are interested in joining, please contact Natalie Carroll.