The EIS has been closely monitoring the development of COVID-19. In light of recent advice, our offices will close from Monday 23rd March and EIS employees will work from home until further notice.
We aim to provide, as far as possible, a business as usual service to all our members.
The list below suggests how you should get in contact with us over the next few months.
If you have a question regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 please first check the FAQ section to see if the answer is already there. Otherwise, please submit your question through the dedicated Coronavirus Queries box on the homepage of our website.
- For EIS Membership enquiries, please contact Angela Connelly at email@example.com
- For enquiries related to your employment please contact your Local Association Secretary in the first instance. If they are unavailable please contact your Area Officer.
- For benevolent fund enquiries, please email Clare Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For enquiries related to your pension, please email Gillian Sutton at email@example.com
- For Education matters, please email Leigh Meechan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Equality matters, please email Leigh Meechan at email@example.com or John Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For press or media enquiries, please email a member of the Communications Team
- For questions regarding EIS website, please contact Cheryl Beattie at email@example.com
- For Finance enquiries e.g. payments, invoices or expenses, please contact Lynsey Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions regarding EIS AGM, Council or Executive, please contact Karen Nicholson at email@example.com
- For Further or Higher Education enquiries please contact Anita Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Professional Learning enquiries please contact Robert Henthorn at email@example.com or Pauline McColgan at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other enquiries please contact email@example.com